Thursday, October 29, 2009

My water babies!

Hayden has no fear of water, which scares the snot out of me. But he loves everything about the water. When we were at my parent’s house a couple of weeks ago we got to go swimming several times in their pool.



And though it was not his first introduction to water Turner came with us. I’m hoping he will have the same love of water as Hayden does.


I have an almost identical pictures of Hayden in the same yellow floaty with my dad at almost the same age as Turner is here. It's on another computer and I'm to lazy to actually go get it so you'll have to settle for a picture of him in the same floaty now.

He thought he was too cute!

I was so proud of Hayden, using a floating noodle under his arms he swam the length of the pool a good 10 or more times all by himself.



Though there are many reasons I enjoy going home to visit my parents, swimming in the pool, with the boys and my dad, is one of my most favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I didn't know you had this blog... awesome! SO CUTE! You boys are so sweet :)
    Love,
    Cozy

    ReplyDelete