Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trunk or Treat 2010! Turners first Halloween.

Tonight was the Trunk or Treat at our new ward. It was also Turner's first official Halloween event. I was cheap, I had him wear the lion costume I bought for Hayden three years ago. I figure he isn't even two yet so he really doesn't care what he is dressed up as, as long as there is candy.
Hayden on the other hand when I asked him about a month ago what he wanted to be for Halloween he tells me "a truck". A truck, please who want's to be a truck. We did narrow it down to Tow Matter from Disney's Cars movie, apparently Hayden isn't the only kid who wanted to be a truck for Halloween. So much internet searching later we came up with the Tow Matter costume and Hayden was thrilled.

Turner didn't quite get the whole concept of getting candy from strangers, but we made sure he got his fair share. Hayden had more fun passing out the candy then actually going around getting the candy. Fun was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment