Thursday, May 19, 2011

We have a graduate in the house!!!

Today was Hayden's graduation from Pre Kindergarten. Now as a person with what I deem some common sense I have to ask, "Really, graduation from Pre K? What have they really accomplished? And what are we going to celebrate next with a graduation ceremony, being potty trained? Really?" But as a mom, I was so proud of Hayden and he looked so cute up there in his little cap and gown. Hayden even got to lead the pledge of allegiance and he didn't miss a single word.
Each child was given a graduation certificate with a little present and then they were asked what they wanted to be when they grow up. Hayden stated he wanted to be a Firefighter. I was so proud.

This is a picture of Hayden in his morning teach Ms. Jennifer.


And his afternoon teacher Ms. Linda.


Both teachers have been incredible and Hayden has really learned so much from both of them. I have heard more than once from his little mouth, "Ms. Linda said . . ." or "Ms. Jennifer said . . ." and if they say it, Hayden thinks it's gospel.


So again, Pre K graduation, REALLY, but I did cry and I was so very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment