Friday, January 1, 2010

The Bathroom!

I wanted to post pictures of my new bathroom. This is the fan/light/heater my dad installed over Thanksgiving. And the ceiling he texturized for us. What an awesome dad. You can't even tell he cut a huge hole in the ceiling to install the fan.


This is the new vanity and floor. Aren't they pretty. Dave did this all by himself. He even hung my shelfing unit over the toilet. Can't forget the paint job. Dave picked out this paint color and painted.


Another view of the vanity and my new medicine cabinet that doesn't look like it came straight out of the 70's.


I already posted an overall picture of the shower in an earlier post, but this is more detail. This is the shower with the inset shelves I insisted I had to have. This my dad tiled while he was here in May when Turner was born.


The shower head comes straight down from the ceiling. I love it!! We still have to paint the ceiling hence the blue painters tape.



And the body sprayers I don't know how I ever lived without them.

So for the new year, I have a new bathroom. Now I just need a mirror! Hum, guess I better go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment