With Dave being home during the summer he has taken the opportunity to take the boys on several different activities. Last weeks adventure was Grants Farm. I love Grants Farm! (Though I think it is quite a racket they have going on when you have to pay them to buy food to feed their animals. But again I digress.) Dave took the boys and of course you have to buy the bottles of milk to feed the baby goats. Who doesn't love feeding the baby goats?
A little for the goat. . .

A little for Turner . . .
A little for the goat . . . You get the picture.

This despite the fact he hasn't had a bottle in two months or more.
The boys always seem to enjoy the turtles the most. I'm not sure why they really don't do anything, but they are huge.

They got to see the elephant show and bird show and had a great time.
Grants Farm is definitely one of the places I will miss when we leave St. Louis.

A little for Turner . . .
A little for the goat . . . You get the picture.
This despite the fact he hasn't had a bottle in two months or more.
The boys always seem to enjoy the turtles the most. I'm not sure why they really don't do anything, but they are huge.

They got to see the elephant show and bird show and had a great time.
Grants Farm is definitely one of the places I will miss when we leave St. Louis.


No comments:
Post a Comment