


As I've mentioned before, I am not a really good cook by any stretch of the imagination. I am passible at best if anything. But with Dave gone it is up to me to make sure the boys and I don't starve. So I fell back on an old favorite. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, SPAM, and creamed corn. Now this meal grosses Dave out to no end so I don't have it a lot, but now that he's not here we may just have this meal once a week.
Even the smell brings back memories of childhood and sitting at the counter top with the family eating dinner. Sometime watching tv and sometimes just talking about our day.
I think I may have converted the boys to my side of the SPAM spectrum. They really seemed to like it. Dave may be seeing it more and more in the coming months when we join him.
No comments:
Post a Comment