So I fly back to St. Louis from San Antonio for my appointed penance to finish my case at work before my transfer is finalized. I think I have taken into account all of my needs as I am staying with a truly wonderful friend and all I really need are the clothes on my back. So I get to the truly wonderful friends house (Thanks Stacy) and come to find out I forgot to leave deodorant with my clothes in St. Louis. So I head off to Target and decide to be adventurous and I buy a new scent Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena. two of my favor scents combined, what could be better. Well let me tell you I'm not sure if it is my body chemistry reacting with the product, but I smell like a pine forest. Ever time I lift my arm I smell like one of those pine tree shaped air fresheners you hang in the car. It is definitely not Pomegranate and/or Lemon Verbena. I'm trying to stick it out as I will be back in San Antonio in a just under three weeks, but I may have to break down and buy a new deodorant again, the smell is killing me.
Monday, September 20, 2010
What could smell better?
So I fly back to St. Louis from San Antonio for my appointed penance to finish my case at work before my transfer is finalized. I think I have taken into account all of my needs as I am staying with a truly wonderful friend and all I really need are the clothes on my back. So I get to the truly wonderful friends house (Thanks Stacy) and come to find out I forgot to leave deodorant with my clothes in St. Louis. So I head off to Target and decide to be adventurous and I buy a new scent Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena. two of my favor scents combined, what could be better. Well let me tell you I'm not sure if it is my body chemistry reacting with the product, but I smell like a pine forest. Ever time I lift my arm I smell like one of those pine tree shaped air fresheners you hang in the car. It is definitely not Pomegranate and/or Lemon Verbena. I'm trying to stick it out as I will be back in San Antonio in a just under three weeks, but I may have to break down and buy a new deodorant again, the smell is killing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment