Friday, November 5, 2010

Young Chefs Academy

Back when we were living in St. Louis I signed up for groupons from San Antonio just to see what was being offered. There was one for two classes for childs at the Young Chefs Academy. YCA is a place you can take your kids and they make something in the kitchen. You can go once or sign up and go everyweek. As I knew we were moving to San Antonio I figured this would be a fun thing to try and maybe if Hayden liked it we could sign him up. So while I was home from St. Louis for a couple of weeks I decided to take Hayden to the class and see what he thought. The kids got to make Johnnie Cakes with a Cranberry sauce.
Hayden was so cute stirring and actually listening.


I just love this little guy.

He decided he really didn't like going to the class so it doesn't look like we will be signing him up, but it was fun for an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment