Thursday, September 10, 2009

One of many things I don't understand.


This is a picture I came across while doing some research on the internet at work on a property for sale. Riddle me this, if you are trying to sell your home and you are taking pictures of the different rooms to show it at its best, wouldn't you take the two minutes (or less) it takes to make the bed? I am just amazed. Why would I want to buy a house from someone who can't even take the time to make the picture look good. What must the house look like the rest of the time, and what damage has been done by these people who don't seem to give a damn. Just one of my tirade moments, I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at houses for sale and it drives me nuts at some of the pictures people use. I saw a house once listed that had people sitting on the messy couch watching tv. Maybe they were included!!!

    ReplyDelete