Is there anything better than sitting by the Christmas tree with its lights on and a fire buring in the fireplace? This is one of the many things I love about the Christmas season.
Another is all of the wonderful cards we get from friends and family all over the world. I love to read brag letters at Christmas time. I personally don't include them in my cards, but I get all excited when they come. I also love to see pictures.
I've tried to include a picture of Hayden in each of my Christmas cards since he was been born. This year there were three pictures of each of the boys. A bit much I know, but they were small and I couldn't pick one picture that was just perfect and the combination allowed people to see their personalities. Each year I try to make our Christmas cards, and this drives Dave crazy, because of all the time and expense. It really would be cheaper just to buy the cards, but I love designing and making the cards myself. Some years I just don't have the time or inclination and I will buy the cards, but most of the time I make them one by one. Just another one of the joys of Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment