Monday, July 27, 2009

Tulips and Daisies

Tulips and daisies are my favorite flowers. Roses are okay, and I won’t turn them away when Dave buys them for me, but tulips and daisies are where it is at for me. These are the two flowers I love looking at and the ones that make me smile the most. I love big bunches of them is vases, but mostly I love seeing them in my yard.


I don’t have any tulips planted, and each fall I think about planting them for the spring, but never quite get around to it.


As for daisies my favorite are the white ones. The other colors and varieties are nice and some of the other flowers I like are daisy-esque such as black-eyed susan’s, and Echinacea, but the white daisies are my all time favorite. When Dave and I got married almost twelve years ago I chose the white dasies as my wedding flower. I have a huge clump of daisies in my front yard next to the walk-way and they are currently in full bloom. Each year I wait anxiously for them to start blooming so I can sit on the porch and just look at them. Simple pleasures in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment