
I find this interesting and funny as not long ago I had a conversation with my parents about car seats and I asked what they used for my brother and I. My mom looked at me blankly and said, "nothing." She then reminded me of the story we had grown up hearing about my brother being face planted into the back of the front passager seat when he was a baby because my dad had to stop quickly. Needless to say Scott wasn't strapped in. And we survived that, amazing.
Do you remember the first pathetic excuses for car seats? I don't think they were even buckled in, you just put the baby in with plastic straps and held on tight!
ReplyDeleteShannon,
ReplyDeleteAngie was so excited to find you and share you with me. Your family is adorable and I am so happy for you.
The Staley's have been blessed by the V family in so many ways, we are so thankful for your goodly parents. We miss them immensely.
Your boys are so cute, really sweet little guys.
It will be fun to check in on you and see the boys grow up.
Cherrie