My parents and my brother and his wife came for a visit from Utah for ten days. Then Dave’s mom and her husband, Ivan, came with her mom, Lillian (Dave’s grandma) on Friday from Wisconsin. Dave’s sister Diana came up from Texas with her husband, Mark, and son, Caleb. Then on Sunday, August 2nd we had the naming and blessing of Turner at church and had a wonderful open house with friends and family at our house later in the day. For all this excitement and the great time that was had, I got one lousy picture. I had my camera out the whole time and just never got around to using it more than once. So here is a picture of Turner in his blessing outfit and his grandpa.
Now everyone is gone and life is getting back to normal. The house is quiet and almost everything is put back to where it is supposed to be. Dave has started back to work and I took the boys to daycare this morning, it has been almost three months at home for Hayden and this is the very first time for Turner. Hayden was so excited to see his friends, Mai-mai and Adam. The people at the daycare barely let me through the door before Turner was out of his car seat. Good signs all around I guess, but still it was hard to leave them.
With reality setting in this means I have to really start my exercise
program and start running again. Just the thought makes me tired right now. But I have to pass my physical fitness test in September and I'm a little out of practice. I just need to find a little motivation. Maybe once I catch up on my sleep I'll find it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment