Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Office Supplies - Love'em or Hate'em

I love office supplies. I’m sick, I know this, but office supplies just make me happy. I love to walk around in Staples or Office Depot and just look at and touch office supplies. I think about buying them, but do draw the line at only actually buying the things I need. But “need” can be so arbitrary. I love Hobby Lobby and scrapbook stores too. Paper is just so fun. I must admit I like the idea and concept of scrapbooking, and I even have all the paraphernalia to be a scrapbooker, but I don’t always make it to the implementation phase.


I have started Hayden’s scrapbook/babybook and almost have the first five months of his life done (He’s only going to be four soon.) I have a whole area downstairs devoted to my crafts and paper fetish. I love spending time down there when I can find it, which isn’t all that often. So paper is my favorite, but I like staplers, folders, pens, glue, post-its, markers, erasers, tape dispensers and a myriads of other office and crafty related items. I was at Target the other day and with the back to school specials I couldn’t control myself and bought a few things.

I occasionally share them with Hayden, like the twisty crayons above are supposed to be for him. We’ll see. So now it is out of the bag, I love office supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment