
Summer is truly over. I know this because I went to QuikTrip this morning to get my 49¢ soda and they are no longer 49¢. The upside is their hotdogs are now only 99¢. I love their hotdogs with just a squirt or two of ketchup. Yummmm!
We have a serious ant problem at my house. They are invading everything. Last year it got really bad, so this year when they started coming back we hired an outside service to come and spray. But they keep coming back. I hate ants!
We have a serious ant problem at my house. They are invading everything. Last year it got really bad, so this year when they started coming back we hired an outside service to come and spray. But they keep coming back. I hate ants!My home computer has some malware on it. I’m not quite sure how this happened as we try to be so careful and even have the McAfee spyware, virus protector stuff on there. But this program
keeps popping up saying my computer is unprotected and it send my web browser to a site that wants me to pay $49.95 to buy their Antispyware software because I have 35 something’s on my computer. Yah, like I’m going to give them my credit card information. I just want their program removed. I ran the McAfee and it says everything is fine, but I can’t get the other Antispyware thing to stop running and popping up every few seconds and it keeps opening the web browser to an adult porn site, not something I want in my house. I hate viruses and malware. Now I have to pay big bucks to have my computer cleaned. This stinks. And just after I got my web cam working.
keeps popping up saying my computer is unprotected and it send my web browser to a site that wants me to pay $49.95 to buy their Antispyware software because I have 35 something’s on my computer. Yah, like I’m going to give them my credit card information. I just want their program removed. I ran the McAfee and it says everything is fine, but I can’t get the other Antispyware thing to stop running and popping up every few seconds and it keeps opening the web browser to an adult porn site, not something I want in my house. I hate viruses and malware. Now I have to pay big bucks to have my computer cleaned. This stinks. And just after I got my web cam working.
I had the same problem, Patrick helped me. He said go into the add and remove program and you can remove it. It worked for me.
ReplyDeleteCherrie