
So Halloween has come and gone again. This is the first year Hayden picked out his costume all by himself, and the first year he has actually gone door to door trick or treating. Watching him go door to door helped me to rediscover one of the true joys of parenthood, being happy because your child is happy. Not that this is something I’ve forgotten, but it sometimes gets lost in the day to day grind. Hayden liked trick or treating so much each night since Halloween as it begins to get dark he asks if we can go Trick or Treating again. That boy just makes me smile.
His Batman costume has this stiff shell for the chest and abs making them appear sculpted. After purchasing the costume and brining it home, I had Hayden try it on to make sure it would fit. After taking it off, I was folding it up when Hayden came over and tapped the stiff chest and said to me, “Mom this costume has big boobs.” Several minutes later after I finished laughing, I explained to him that they were not “boobs” but “pecks” to show off his big muscles. He was good with that and enjoyed showing everyone his muscles.



No comments:
Post a Comment