Friday, November 20, 2009
Walgreen's Drive Thru - a toy with that medicine
Yesterday I had both boys with me in the car and it was the end of a long day of work, doctors, swimming and running around. Dave was at school and I needed to fill a prescription for Turner, turns out he has a double ear infection. So not wanting to get out of the car and take the boys into Target our pharmacy of choice, I decided to do the Walgreen’s drive thru. The pharmacy people use a phone handset to talk to you through the glass. Hayden was quite fascinated with this and kept asking me questions about who I was talking to and how it worked. He stopped asking questions and got real quite and then came out with my favorite line for the day, “Mom, can you ask her if she can get me a toy from the store.” It was such as sweet and innocent questions and just made me laugh. It also made me realize he is a tad bit on the spoiled side when he thinks he needs a toy from the store even when we don’t go inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment