There is this web-store I occasionally buy things from called Personal Creations. As you can imagine from the title they make items that are somewhat personalized. For Christmas I found these really cool name puzzles and decided to order one for each of the boys, especially because Hayden really likes to see and read his name. So I ordered the puzzles and they came to the house and I promptly wrapped them up and put them under the Christmas tree. After Christmas morning and all of the hub bub was over as we were putting things away and cleaning up, Hayden and I opened his puzzle and put it together. Not a problem it looked so good and we were quite happy.
The problem came when I went into Turner's room and tried to put his name puzzle together. It didn't work! I couldn't imagine how they had made this silly puzzle and it didn't fit together at all. Some of the connecting pieces were even pointing in the wrong direction. Needless to say I was a little upset.
So I called up Personal Creations and explained to them what the problem was. They were very nice and apologized for the "defective" puzzle being sent and promised to have another "Turner" name puzzle made and sent out to us. So I put the unassembled puzzle up on the shelf and promptly forgot about it. Several weeks later there is a new package sitting on our door step with the new name puzzle inside. I was very excited an opened the box and took out the puzzle. While pulling out the puzzle it dawn's on me that the "n" and the "u" are very similar looking. And then it really dawn's on me that I have been a complete idiot. So I put the name puzzle together and take it into Turner's room, where the "defective" name puzzle is and I promptly put that one together also. So now we have two "Turner" name puzzles. And the only thing defective in this house is me.
Awesome, I giggled a little!
ReplyDelete