Okay so I'm not ever going to win mom of the year, but I was quite proud of myself this past valentines day. Hayden has a party at his school, and it would never do for my boy to take a store bought valentine in for his party. So I got a cute idea off of the Internet (I'm good at mimicking an idea, not necessarily coming up with it on my own.) and we put together some really fun valentines flowers for his class. Hayden was even a big help in making them. And then of course we couldn't end there we had to make. . .
cookies for the party. I was quite impressed with how these turned out. Nothing really creative, but lots of fun.
And just a little mess. 
And for Valentines day, even though Dave and I didn't get to spend it together because I was in Utah, that incredible man sent me twenty tulips, my favorite. Have I mentioned recently what a lucky girl I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment