Friday, February 4, 2011
Leapfrog from Santa
For Christmas Hayden kept asking for a DS meaning a Nintendo DS. So Santa being the good Santa that he is ran right out and bought one. But then Santa realized there really aren't a whole lot of games out there for five year olds on a DS and the games and system are really kind of expensive for a five year old. So Santa in all his wisdom took the DS back and bought the Leapfrog Explorer instead. Not only was it cheaper (Santa is thrifty you know) but it was designed specifically for 4 to 7 year olds. Now in my humble opinion this has been the greatest present Santa could have bought. Hayden plays with this thing all the time. He even sometimes refers to it as his DS. Silly boy. But he has learned so much and I have seen such improvement in his letter recognition, printing, decision making skills and so much more. Santa made a great decision in choosing the Leapfrog over the DS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad to read this post. I just bought this for my son's 5th birthday. I bought a Leapster Didj for my oldest a couple of years ago and he loves it. I think these are much more educational than others out there. Which games did you get for the Leapster Explorer?
ReplyDelete