We had originally planned to go to Brownsville this weekend to visit my parents. But with the weather being bad here the roads were closed so we couldn't leave. Additionally they don't have a heater in Brownsville and they had to go to my uncle Gilbert's house to stay warm. So instead while Dave was working on homework I took the boys up to San Marcos to . . .
We had the best time. It started out with a train ride (always a hit with the boys) in to a petting zoo (another hit) or as they called it Mystery Mountain and Wildlife Park (a little grand of a title if you ask me, but I digress) . We bought the food to feed the animals (a racked as I paid to get in, now I have to pay to feed their animals) and we were off.
After the tower was the Anti-Gravity house. It is a house built at an angle so it appears things are going up hill. At the end were some picture taking funnies so of course we had to take advantage of those.
No comments:
Post a Comment