Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pink eye, really?

Pink eye has been going around the boys school for the last week. I have lived in fear that they would bring it home. We were actually pretty lucky the boys didn't bring it home. I did!


I took the boys to school on Monday morning and was at the school for the first time in a week for no more than ten mintues. By the end of the day I had pink eye in my left eye. This is a picture of my eye right before going to the doctor. The doctor gave me a prescription for eye drops but pink eye is running so rampant here they couldn't fill my prescriptions for two days. By then the pink eye had traveled to my right eye. I was quite the sight, if I do say so myself.


Can I tell you getting pink eye really sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment