Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent. Well she's not.
She is a devil dog!!! Devil dog I say!
This is what I got up to this morning. I didn't even get a picture of half of it.
Yes, that is one of her raw hide bones sitting next to one of the chewed up glass balls from the Christmas tree. By the way this is one of sixteen glass balls she has chewed up this year. Yes I said sixteen. This does not include all of the ones she chewed up last year. Now she is a smart dog, she knows how to open the doors and all kinds of other things, but for some reason she has yet to figure out the glass ball all taste the same and she doesn't like the taste. I mean seriously I had to buy a bunch of new balls this year because of all the ones she broke last year and the ones the boys broke decorating the tree this year. Good thing they are cheap. Also the Devil Dog ate the candy canes off all the little presents I put together for the boys teachers and my secret Santa present for work (the secret Santa present not once but twice. That is it laying on the floor in front of the Christmas tree). She at least left the presents intact and had you not known there was a candy cane it really wouldn't have been missed, but she is the devil I tell you, the devil.
No comments:
Post a Comment