Monday, December 20, 2010

Prep and Landing. . . This is so TINSEL!

I've never really been big into Christmas programs. When I was a kid I hated Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer. Charlie Brown was okay, I guess. But there is this show out there called Prep & Landing from Disney, it came out last year and it is the best Christmas show I have ever seen. Good thing to because Hayden loves it and I have seen it like twenty balizzion times. Literally.

Not to give it all away, but it uses every Christmas cliche out there and many lines from Christmas carol's. But my absolute favorite part is when Magee tells them the "rev up the engines" and the little elf comes down on the string in front of Dasher and Dancer and says "yeah, yeah, yeah" and they get all pumped up. You really have to see it.

But I just wanted to share one of our favorite things from this Christmas and last. And let everyone know Prep & Landing is so TINSEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment