Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

The Easter Bunny did not miss our house this year. I actually think I enjoy Easter with the egg hunt more than Christmas.The Easter bunny even brought an egg picker-upper, now how cool is that. I never got one of those.


The final haul, not to shabby.

Turner got into the egg hunt also, but lost interest really quickly.

But isn't he just the sweetest little guy?

These incredible boys, just one more reason I am so grateful for the fullness of the gospel in my life and the knowledge that because our Savior and brother Jesus Christ suffered in the garden of Gethsemane, died on a cross and was then resurrected we will live again. And if I continue to follow Christ's teachings we will live as an eternal family once again after this mortal life.

1 comment:

  1. I so love Haden's smile! It is joy at it's fullest.
    Maybe Turner would have enjoyed it more if The Easter Bunny had put them higher...so he could jump to get them. :-)

    ReplyDelete