Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I love Tulips!

I do, I love tulips. They are one of my all time favorite flowers. Every year I say I am going to plant them in the fall and for some reason I never quite get around to it and then come spring everyone has tulips but me. But not this year, a friend of mine gave me some tulips bulbs last fall and I promptly went into my flower beds and planted them. And they grew, and they are so pretty. So this year I have beautiful tulips at my house. Thanks Josh for the bulbs.

I'm not so big on daffodils but they are okay and for some reason I got these very delicate little sprouts growing in my yard. Quite a mystery as I didn't plant them and all the dirt and mulch was brought in new. But I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth and I'm just grateful for their presence in my garden.

Flowers and especially tulips one of many things I am grateful for this spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment