Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Poor Dad!!

There has been a lot of stress going around lately. We Vernieuw's don't handle this well. When it gets really bad we break out in Hives or Shingles. When I was in college I had the hives for years, all over my body. Sometimes on my lips and palms of my hands which was the worst because it was so painful. Several years ago my mom (while working two full times jobs) got the shingles. Now my sweet dad who is one hundred and somthing days from retiring has stressed himself into a shingles outbreak . . . in his eye and on the top of his head.
Poor dad!
Sure hope he feels better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope he gets feeling better soon, but on the bright side that was so much fun to see a picture of your dad, even if his eye is puffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor daddy! i hope he gets some relief SOON!
    sad to hear you will be moving, but happy it is what you wanted... :)

    ReplyDelete