This is a conversation between Hayden and Dave that just took place moments ago.
Hayden: Dad what's this?
As he drops his pj bottoms and points to his nether regions.
Dave: That's your penis.
Hayden: No this.
As he points to his scrotum sac.
Dave: That's your scrotum.
Hayden: What's that?
Dave: It is like a sack.
Hayden: Oh, what's inside? It's kind of slippery when you squish it.
Dave: Those are your testicles, they are surrounding by fluid.
Hayden: Oh, I thought they were eyes. In case you lost yours.
A couple of seconds pass and . . .
Hayden: What's it for?
Dave: It is for having babies.
Hayden: I'm not having babies. That's for people in love.
Dave: That's right only people truly in love should have babies.
I must give Dave major kudos for handling the conversation with a straight face. Especially after the eyeball comment. I was laying on the bed trying to quell my laughs in my pillow. Oh the things that come out of the mouths of little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment