We took more water into the pet store yesterday and we got the green light to buy fish. Yahhhh!
Hayden and Turner picked out two neon tetras and a black molly something. Okay I picked out the black molly, but they went along with my selection. The neon tetras are actually yellow and orange(not sure why the one looks green in the picture). We put them in the tank just like they told us too and they are still alive a whole day later. This is a good sign as the others didn't even make it for four hours. 
The only problem now is we have to hide the fish food or the boys would be feeding them on the hour every hour. They have set up their own little observation area for watching the fish. Not real exciting, but who am I to judge.

The only problem now is we have to hide the fish food or the boys would be feeding them on the hour every hour. They have set up their own little observation area for watching the fish. Not real exciting, but who am I to judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment